Friday, February 24, 2012

life.high five for friday

It's Friday! what!! :) Here is my top five list of exciting things for this week!


1) Tomorrow is my little sisters solo contest- She plays the trumpet quite well, I'm super proud :) 




2) Tuesday we celebrated my friend Tim's birthday with the ultimate meal- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon. 
Sooooooo good!!!!!!!!


3) My new shirt from Old Navy. AND I got it on sale!!!
You can get it here : http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=26194&vid=1&pid=897881


4) I have been obsessed with anything Jeera. He is an amazing photographer located in London and you can find his stuff on Instagram. Here is one of his recent photos: 
So cute!

5) Lastly, I FOUND GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!!!! :) 
Thin Mint is the way to go!!!



Happy Friday Everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment