Thursday, April 12, 2012

people. Aubrey {The Kinch Life}

Today, I would like to introduce the girl behind one of my favorite blogs- Aubrey! She is always a source of love and joy with a touch of humor! Go on over and check out her blog, you will be glad you did. 
                                        - Nicole




Hi you lovely gals; I'm Aubrey Kinch & I'm so glad to be here here today! I blog over at The Kinch Life such an original name, I know.... ;) NOT.
Anyhow....

1. I am married. To the most amazing man out there, Andrew. We promised our forever to each other October 1, 2010 and have enjoyed all the choas of our life together so far.
2. I am a Christian. God is beautiful and he is good, always. 3. I have a 6 year old step-son, Drake. He is the biggest blessing and I love him more then words can explain.
4. I am a daddy's girl; we danced to I Loved Her First at my wedding and we both cried a lot; the ugly sobbing though so no pictures will ever be seen. ;) 5. I am addicted to EOS [looks like an egg] chapstick.
6. I have multiple tattoos and am no where near finished getting them. Most have flowers and bible verses.
7. I sang the National Anthem for a basketball game in middle school, once. Was too scared to ever do it again.
8. I work as a full-time nanny for a beautiful toddler, Elle. It makes me want my own, soon.
9. I am obsessed with Target. I am there 4...5 times a week. Literally. 10. I am notorious for sending Christmas Cards out the day after Thanksgiving. I get a lot of crap for it but I am just wayyyyy prepared. ;) 11. It's my dream to have a southern accent where I can say "bless your heart" and it would be accepted. Plus I love country music.
12. I am a chronic organizer.
 
Pinterest|Twitter|Email
 
I hope that gives you a small glimpse of me and what I'm all about.
Come show my blog some love; can't wait to meet you all!
 
& thank you so much for having me.
YOU ROCK GIRL!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know I selected you for the Leibster Blog Award! It's an award for up and coming blogs and you can get all the details on my post tomorrow at noon! I don't know if you've received this yet? But hey, multiple nominations just mean you're loved :)

    I really do enjoy reading your blog, so I thought I would share it!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much Leanne!! I feel super loved! (and I have not received one yet :))

    ReplyDelete