Thursday, April 19, 2012

people. Surprise!!!

So yesterday was my mom's birthday and let me tell you, I pretty much have the best mom in the world!! So this year my dad and I got to thinking we need to do a surprise party for her. The problem is how to truly make it a surprise because if we were to take her anywhere around her birthday she would probably catch on. So we came up with the Home Invasion Birthday Party. Wendy (a family friend) arranged it and had everyone meet close by then they all arrived early with food, presents and decorations and surpised my mom (big time surprise!) singing happy birthday and then we had a instant party!!! It was great, especially since my mom is such a behind the scenes type of person. I loved seeing her in the spotlight and hopefully she will someday forgive us. 


Here she is with Penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment