Thursday, April 5, 2012

People. Jessica {Lovely Little Things}

Today I would like to introduce you to one of my favorite bloggers. She was one of the first I found and I love to read her blog everyday! She is funny, she is sweet, she is Jessica. Here is a little about her!


Hi lovelies! I'm Jessica and I blog over at Lovely Little Things :) I'm a small girl with a BIG passion for life. Some things that I love are: coffee dates, good books, cute dresses & sunshine. I blog to stay creative, to appreciate life's little things & to inspire others. Come visit :) xo





So, show Jessica some love and head on over!!!
I would also like to thank her for being super nice, encouraging and a fantastic blogger! 
- Nicole 



Check out her blog right here: 
Lovely Little Things

No comments:

Post a Comment