Monday, April 2, 2012

life. smell the roses

This weeks smell the roses task was write down your favorite quotes and stick them somewhere for a daily reminder. I chose all Bible verses and stuck them on my closet door so i could see them first thing every morning :).
Here they are:


Luke 2:18 is a constant reminded to me to be thankful. God has done so much in my life and I want be like Mary and treasure these things.
Psalm 25:3 is my reminder that God is super powerful and when rely on Him, He always comes through.
Hosea 3:1b just cracks me up!!! sacred raisin cakes! I would probably love them too! :)


Thats all for now!

Lovely Little Things

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 25:3...SO GOOD!
    Brings a smile to my face just reading it :)

    Thanks for linking up, girl!
    Hope your week has been off to a good start!

    xo

    ReplyDelete