This week has been pretty busy with wedding prep things for my lovely friend Carissa's wedding. Busy, busy, busy but I love it. Their is so much bonding that happens when you are working on a wedding- what's not to love?
So in honor of Carissa's wedding- here are my top five exciting things for this week related to the wedding :)
1. We finally finished the design for the wedding invites- the design was lead by myself :)
2. We had an invitation making party where lots of skills were discovered! Such a great group! Thank you all for your hard work!!!!
3. At the invitation making party, Andy (the groom) was put on fabric duty. He had a fabric measuring tape and everything!
4. I worked with Carissa's mom to design these lovely invites for her Bridal Shower (yep, I made all those little flowers from scratch!)
5. I took Carissa to get her wedding dress fitted. This was really fun, especially since Saundra did the fitting- she was like a second mom to me growing up.
What are your favorite things about preparing for a wedding??