Friday, March 9, 2012

life. high five for Friday

Today, I am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!!!


So glad Friday is here! This week has been crazy busy so I am definitely ready for some weekend chillin :)


Here are my top 5 most exciting things: 


1. My lovely friend Carissa is getting married in May ( I am one of her bridesmaids) and she gave me the honor of creating her some wedding invites! Here are some of my samples. 
Carissa grew up in Indonesia, so the pattern you see is actually fabric that her parents brought over from Indonesia just for her! 




2) I am going to share a secret with you... I love weight lifting!!!!!! I seriously cannot get enough of it! This week a got a personal record for my deadlift- 225 lbs!!!!! So Excited!!!




3) My friend Valerie is such a foodie (and...well I am becoming a foodie) so she takes me to the BEST restarauntes! This week we went to Serrato's here in Portland.... it was sooo good. 
Felafel Fritters!! Yum!!! (although, not exactly Paleo friendly) 


4) My sweet puppy Penny is getting bigger!!!! 
I love her ears!!!! :) 


5) Week two of my girls Bible Study went super well! you can read more about that    here !!!
What could be better?!? hanging with some of my favorite chicas AND the Word! :) 




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. You life 225 pounds! Holy cow! You go girl! Happy weekend.

    Visiting from Grin and Barrett.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all - your puppy is ADORABLE!
    Seriously melting my heart right nowwww! :)

    And I'm so glad that the bible study is going well!
    You're awesome, girl!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! Your puppy is so cute! Thanks for the follow! I am now following you! Have a great weekend!
    Anna
    -asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!!!
    I love hearing from you guys!! :)

    loves
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your personal record!! my brother is getting married in may and i've enjoyed helping with it. those invitations look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where to begin? Gorgeous invited! Nice job, girl. Falaffel (sp?) is one of my husband's absolute faves and I looove them too! I am a total foodie as well.

    P.S. Love your blog :) I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Katie and Brhea!!! I appreciate the love and support!

    loves
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. *high five*

    Followed. Hope you don't mind. And maybe you'll stop by me someday.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete