So glad Friday is here! This week has been crazy busy so I am definitely ready for some weekend chillin :)
Here are my top 5 most exciting things:
1. My lovely friend Carissa is getting married in May ( I am one of her bridesmaids) and she gave me the honor of creating her some wedding invites! Here are some of my samples.
Carissa grew up in Indonesia, so the pattern you see is actually fabric that her parents brought over from Indonesia just for her!
2) I am going to share a secret with you... I love weight lifting!!!!!! I seriously cannot get enough of it! This week a got a personal record for my deadlift- 225 lbs!!!!! So Excited!!!
3) My friend Valerie is such a foodie (and...well I am becoming a foodie) so she takes me to the BEST restarauntes! This week we went to Serrato's here in Portland.... it was sooo good.
Felafel Fritters!! Yum!!! (although, not exactly Paleo friendly)
4) My sweet puppy Penny is getting bigger!!!!
I love her ears!!!! :)
5) Week two of my girls Bible Study went super well! you can read more about that here !!!
What could be better?!? hanging with some of my favorite chicas AND the Word! :)