Friday, March 2, 2012

life. high five for Friday

Today Im linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday! 

So here are the things that I am the most excited about this week!! 

one. 
Since I work at my church and Wednesdays are small group nights- my pastor gives me half day Wednesdays every week! This week that extra time got translated into having dinner with my friend Rachael. :)

two.
The Vow (the book). I literally got this book Thursday morning and fineshed it Thursday night. Loved it!

three.
This sista got some bling in the form of pearl earings! Yay!

four.
Yesterday, I got a suprise when I got to work. SNOW!!! It looked like Christmas in March!

five.
Bought a pair of jeans a size smaller than I normally wear (as inspiration for healthy livin)--- and they fit! thank you Paleo! 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment