Friday, March 23, 2012

Life. High Five for Friday!!!

Hey Everyone! Its that time again....

Its FRIDAY!!!! So happy it's finally here!!

Once again I will be linking up with the lovely Lauren for high five for friday!!

Here are my top 5 favorite things from this week!


1. Last September I tried out running... and failed. BUT for the past 3 months I have been working out at a cross-fit type gym. So last Saturday, I tried running again- it was amazing!!! I ran so much longer and better than I have ever done before!!!!


2. My lovely friend Carissa has a birthday coming up, so I designed these invitations for her. :)

3. Have you heard of Lucy? I love this store and just bought these yoga pants there!!! SO AMAZING!!!


4. On Thursday, It snowed.... again. I got to go into work 2 hours late! 




5. With all my extra time Thursday morning, I put together this delicious breakfast hash- My very own recipe! (which I will be sharing on Tuesday) 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those invitations are so cute! I wish I could do things like that. Your snow pics look like what it normally looks like in Michigan this time of year but we've had a heat wave for a few weeks. So crazy.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those invitations - good job, girl!
    My best friend celebrated her 21st this weekend :)
    And can you believe that I've never seen snow?!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. those invitations look great!! and that breakfast looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Lucy! Great workout clothes are a must.

    ReplyDelete