Monday, March 5, 2012

life. smell the roses

Today I am linking up with the lovely Jessica for Smell the Roses


This weeks task: Think of a goal you have been wanting to meet. What has been keeping you from going after that goal? Time to conquer it! 


My goal: Start a Bible Study with some of the high school girls at my church. 


I have been wanting to start something {really anything} with the girls at my church- they are always on my heart so I wanted to create something special and uplifting for them. I finally got over all of my {lame} excuses of why not and asked some of girls if they would be interested- they all loved the idea! So last Tuesday we gathered with our Bibles to unpack theology and we will be meeting again and again as long as the Lord will allow. 

Love these girls!!!





Lovely Little Things

3 comments:

  1. You go girl for starting that Bible Study! Such a blessing! Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes my heart smile big!
    So proud of your for conquering this goal, because it is a good one :)

    That picture is totally adorable, too!

    You better believe that I'm praying for your Bible study, girl!
    Thanks for linking up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! Its super fun getting together with these girls!

    @ Jessica- thanks sooo much for your prayers in this endeavor- I so appreciate it!

    loves
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete